Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mission Statement

The purpose of this blog is to out-blog Kelly Jean Walden's blog. My blog will strive to be better in all ways: more interesting, more entertaining, more popular more everything. It will taste better, smell good, feel like a warm hug, and satisfy hunger.

One might call it The Top Blog.

I will only be able to post from work, however, because my internet at home isn't working. That shouldn't be a problem, though, because I'm exceptionally talented at taking lengthy lunch breaks.

You can find Kelly's blog at http://kellyjeanwalden.blogspot.com. I welcome you to read hers, read mine, compare, and then tell me why mine is better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. This is so great. I've been waiting all my life for something like this! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

KJW said...

I am stone-faced. I am not emotionally reacting to this blog.

Anonymous said...

Kelly Jean Walden's blog sure is spectacular. In comparison, yours looks like a soggy sunflower seed crushed under a tractor of ugly.

It's not your fault that your blog is so pathetic in comparison to Kelly's. NO ONE can compare to her wit, charm, and unparalleled beauty. Especially you.

-Totally Anonymous

getsomeguns said...

Great post! I really enjoyed reading your insights on getsomeguns. I think it aligns well with the ideas you've presented here.