Tuesday, December 18, 2007

An Explanation

As many of you have noted, my blog has not been updated much this week. I have heard from many of you in your despair, and I realize that you have suffered from the lack of intereting information in your lives.


Fear not, little ones, for I am back.


And really, do you think that I don't have a good excuse? In fact, I do.


So, about a week ago, I was putting my laundry away in my non-closet (my room used to be a dining room so there is no closet, just some hooks on the wall) and as I was hanging up my furry winter coats, I was compelled to step further into my non-closet.


There were fir trees around me. And snow flakes. And an air of the evil magic of a winter witch.


That's right, my friends, I was pulled into Narnia. I had so much to do there, it really is as tiring as it seems when you read the books.


So, do do do, I fought some battles and rode a phoenix and conquered the witch. It was pretty cool. I'll blog more about it later, but I don't want to overwhelm you all with my amazingly interesting life.


So once again, I apologize for my absense this last week or so. There is limited internet access in Narnia, but I was able to take some time out mid-week to write one blog entry (as you see posted below.)


However, I am back in America now, and I will be blogging as normal. If you have any questions about my adventures in Narnia, please contact me or read my books.

1 comment:

artquest1 said...

I think it is a shame that a person who write such a droll, clever and delightfully whimsical blog such as yours feels so over-shadowed by such as your nemesis, Kelly Jean Walden. I linked over to her blog, and while it is certainly competent and comfortable, it lacks the panache and élan that your so proudly displays.

Perhaps, in an act of gracious generosity, you could offer her a few lessons in style and elegance, and help her to see that she should concentrate upon more than “your baldness”.