Friday, December 14, 2007

I am funnier than Kelly

Kelly thinks she is soooo funny. Just because of all her flashy jewelry and her model's body and her pounds and pounds of cash. Well, Kelly, I have news for you.

You are only moderately funny.

If you think about it logically, I have known you for ten years. If you really are as funny as you claim to be, a good portion of that time I would have to have spent laughing at one of your jokes, right? For you even to get a C- in being funny, I would have had to be laughing for 70% of that time. (I am basing my percentage scale on my public schooling experience.)

70% of 10 years is 7 years. If I laughed that much, I would be dead. Which I am not, which goes to show that you are only moderately funny. And you are trying to kill me.

I am going to work on some jokes just to show everyone how awesomely funny I am and then I am going to out-blog you.

Just wait.

1 comment:

KJW said...

No, I htink my flashy jewelry, model's body, and pounds of cash make me BETTER than you, not funnier.

Non-funny story (no, really, it's not that funny):

8th-grade boy: Boys are way better girls!

8th-grade girl: No they're not!

8th-grade boy: Yes, they are! They're better in every way! Of the Top 100 richest people in the world, how many of them are female?

Me: So the more money you have, the better person you are?

8th-grade boy: Umm... no...

8th-grade girl: Haha! See!

8th-grade boy: Well, being rich doesn't make you better, but it makes you richer.



That's right. An 8th-grade boy got told. By me. Kick Ass Kel.



Also, grow some pubic hair, baldy.