Monday, December 3, 2007

25 Days of Christmas



I have the coolest brother ever. Every day in the month of December, he is going to wear a different tacky Christmas sweater or shirt. I believe he is the Spirit of Christmas. Actually, so does he. Kind of extremely seriously.

Thank you again, my fans, for your very kind notes/compliments on my blog. I can be at peace that my blog is achieving it's mission statement - to outblog Kelly/enrich the lives of thousands.

Why do I have so many freaking friends? I've decided to MAKE all of my Christmas presents this year and geeze. If I was a big loser with no friends this would be super-easy. But noooooo, I have to be all popular and have dozens of friends that are eagerly anticipating giving me gifts for Christmas. Thus, I am MAKING them one in return. And let me tell you, one present per friend in my life is a very large task.

I'm bored and I've only been at work for a half hour.

HUGE NEWS: I found the WINTER OLYMPICS PLAYSTATION 2 GAME! Who knew that they made these and didn't tell me? Unacceptable. I love the Olympics.

Here is a list to get you through the day:

THINGS ON MY DESK AT WORK
  1. Tape
  2. 3 picture frames
  3. Funshine bear
  4. Planner
  5. Sticky note that reads: Prof. Mancub - call Baron sometime. Sincerely, JFK
  6. Jar of pens, including one that has a light-up smily face (frightening- where did I get that?) and an abnormally tall, beaked, fluffy pen (my favorite)
  7. Phone
  8. 3 empty mugs
  9. A fox riding a motorcycle (from the inside of a Kinder Egg)
  10. Oh! One of those awesome White-Out roller stripe things. I didn't know I had that! Yeah!
  11. AirBorne
  12. Would You Rather? Day Calendar (currently reads: Would you rather have a beard of bees or an Afro of crazy straws?)
  13. Purple comb
  14. Computer
  15. Planner
  16. My arms

Love and friendship to all.

2 comments:

KJW said...

I thought "jar of pens" said "jar of penis."

And Baumgal is clearly swamped at her job.

Anonymous said...

What an amazing desk you have! I have seen a picture of Kelly Waldens desk and it wasn't nearly as exciting as yours. You are obviously still winning!