Sunday, December 23, 2007

JFC Report

The JFC has come and gone. It was fine. My mom has a JFC hangover (mental/emotional/physical, not alcohol). She occasionally mutters things to me like "The JFC is over" and "Mmm-schmulff-mmsch."


(*JFC = Jobe Family Christmas)



At this year's JFC, the following things happened:



  • I got a GameStop gift card for $25.



  • Molly, my 8-year-old cousin, WHOOPED my brother Derek (age 15) on Wii Bowling.



  • Tucker forced me to hold him for 3 hours.



  • My mom did not get $50 from Grandpa Jobe. (Everyone has for the past like 15 years. Now he has a new hot grandma-wife and she spends all his money. So all the grandkids got $20 and grown-ups got nothing. Poor Lulu.)



  • Kyle had "the flu."



  • I ate 2 sandwich roll things (high-rollers), 3 cream puffs, several potato chips, 149 grapes, a few bites of Caesar salad, and an unbelivably delooshous cookie bar with bits of heaven baked into it.



  • My stomach flab hung over my pants.



  • I played with the children because all the adults were ignoring them.



  • I was the life of the party, as usual.

All in all, a pretty good JFC.


1 comment:

KJW said...

And by "Tucker" you mean "Cranky Curls," right?