Saturday, January 12, 2008

Exerpts from my Junior High Year Book

1999-2000, Ballou Junior High, my 9th grade year


Nic - It has been a very sexy yr this yr. Now please just don't abandon us as you pass into cheerleader oblivion. Love ya, Jon


Nicole, How are you? I'm doin ok. Congrats on being a cheerleader. I hope you have lots of fun. I'll see you later! Love, Kristin


You cool, so don't get your brother to beat me up, please. Written by David Nam


Hey! Thanx 4 being really kewl & crazy! Heart, Tanya (Airhead)


Nicole - Have a great summer. It was nice to know you. Emilie


Nicole, I didn't know you long but have fun in high school. You're a great gymnastic person. I love you and I'll miss you. John Allen (Buffy))


Nic - I have enjoyed you so much over the time I have known you. I can't imagine not going to school with you. It will be a change... I will miss your wonderfull personality. I will always be your friend and whenever you need to talk about guys, girls, your pom-pom getting wrinkled you just call. Love, Frederick 3


NICOLE! Ahoy! [Large picture of a tomato with thought bubble, "I am a tomato!") Look, I'm writing large! "Have a great summer!" says I. Make sure you don't get too overdramatic... hehe. Good luck on your AOL addiction (wish me luck too). (Picture of a tree) Make sure you don't get too stressed out with all your sports. And don't dye your hair blonde, please. And don't stop talking to e because you're a cheerleader and I am not. Lodocle, KJW- 555-5555 (my exotic dancer number)


Nicole, I'm glad you didn't get lost in Seattle. Good Luck! -Mr. Downing

16 comments:

KJW said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The moon light is blinding. The earth glows with wonder. I awake in a small dimly lit room with one flickering lightbulb on the floor. My senses come to and I wonder to myself "Why did Julius act like that."


Expressions from a domino.

Lost in a world of loose clothing.

KJW said...

Who the f....?

Anonymous said...

ativan lorazepam side effects quitting ativan - long do ativan withdrawal last

Anonymous said...

valium drug valium wiki drug - valium medication dogs

Anonymous said...

xanax anxiety xanax effects when pregnant - round white xanax 2mg

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online generic zolpidem comparison - ambien side effects nausea

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam cheap side effects diazepam neonates - buy real diazepam usa

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online ativan addiction dosage - purchase ativan online canada

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam 2mg sale - diazepam 10mg buy usa

Anonymous said...

buy lorazepam online ativan for seizures - 2mg ativan high dose

Anonymous said...

soma pain buy soma online cod fedex - soma medication onset

Anonymous said...

buy soma online 350 mg of carisoprodol - carisoprodol safe dosage

Anonymous said...

buy soma zanaflex vs carisoprodol - where to buy soma chocolate

Anonymous said...

soma for sale carisoprodol 350 mg overnight - somanabolic muscle maximizer free trial

Anonymous said...

buy generic valium online no prescription how much does valium cost without insurance - valium 10mg et alcool