Friday, January 25, 2008

Hello, hello, hello

I'm back. It was rough going there for awhile with the whole Fats Domino experience, but we made it through. And we're stronger now.


So I looked up Fats Domino, and here's what he looks like:



Charming.

I am currently babysitting for my pastor's baby. He's very cute, and he kind of has a comb-over. But I think it makes him cuter. They have a big friendly dog named Tok that looks at me a lot. I want a dog.

I am super-de-duper tired. But I have a PAR-TAY to go to tonight, so I need to wake up.

Well, it's good to be back. I'll be updating regularly now.


1 comment:

KJW said...

Party? Pshaw. You're going to look through your high school yearbook and yearn for the days when you were a cheerleader and people HAD to talk to you or else you would spread rumors about their illicit drug use and multiple pregnancies.