Wednesday, January 16, 2008

List of the Day 1/16/08

I'm so counter-culture. Watch this:

Reasons I'm Glad I've Gained A Little Weight
  • I am warmer in the winter months.
  • If there was a famine, I would probably survive longer because I have more stored fats to live off of.
  • If I were to die (of natural causes, of course) whoever ate me would be 1) more satisfied with the meal and 2) probably live longer than if they ate a skinny person
  • I had to buy new pants and they are very, very soft. I would not have had the opportunity to buy these pants had I remained all skinny-mini.
  • My boobs are bigger.
  • My internal organs are probably happier and more comfortable.
  • I don't have the stress you have when you look really, really great to STAY looking that great (very stressful).

2 comments:

KJW said...

Regarding #1, well, I don't think it's true. Wouldn't more weight = more surface area = more nerves exposed to the cold air? It's just a theory, but I am very smart, and it is probably right.

Also, Nic, your "gained weight" is most people's "average weight." I'm just saying.

Anonymous said...

Darkness
Darkness
As the last of the rain of light hides for all eternity I gaze upward into the sky of terror. A heinous face looms above this forsaken earth. It speaks in a bellowing voice. The earth trembles with each breath. I crumble to my feet. I fall to my grave.

Thoughts from a Domino.

Crying for help.