Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Come to RU!

Raden University is a student-centered university where we expect students to expand their interests and perspectives. We combine the academic distinction and personal attention of a smaller, private college and the choices and variety of a comprehensive university.

We offer bachelor's degrees in -
  • Impromptu Song Writing
  • Cool Ranch Doritos
  • Stuffed Animal Appreciation
  • Fireworks
  • Funny Words

With addtional Master's Degree opportunities in -

  • Friendship
  • Friends (the TV series)
  • Frolicking
  • Free-lance Snuggling

Please contact our Admissions office at radenuniversity.edu in the future. (site is not currently up and running but surely will be soon.)

We look forward to seeing you this fall!

1 comment:

KJW said...

Hey. I already have a Bachelor's degree, and I'll have my Master's soon. Can I create and teach a course? Can it be about Lynn? Will you pay me a lot of money?