Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Why I love Walgreens is twofold -

  1. They never close. I can get a perscription filled at 3am if I want to. On Christmas.

  2. They have their own brand of every medication available and they all have a Walgreens spin on the normal name. For example:

Claritin becomes Wal-atin

Aleve becomes Wal-eve

Airborne becomes Wal-borne

Sudafed becomes Wal-fed

Ibuprofen becomes Wal-profen

Benadryl becomes Wal-dryl

Robitussin becomes Wal-itussin

Zyrtec becomes Wal-zyr (that one's kind of tricky, they mixed it up a bit.)

Etc. Some of the Walgreen brand medications have boring names like "Walgreens Extra Strength Acetomeniphen." I think they should stick with their creative re-naming scheme and go with wal-omeniphen or something.


4 comments:

KJW said...

Please find Wal-den. Thank you.

D.I. Zzo said...

I don't get Kelly's comment.

and now I have to type "iwvro" to leave this comment. boo.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I contemplate the brief should prepare more info then it has.