Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I love you, my Z-22

Have you heard about my new ELECTRONIC ORGANIZER? I love it. I love it forever. I might be IN love with it. If you could marry electronic devices, I would marry my organizer. I really would. Here is what it can do:

  • Keep my to do list
  • Prioritize my to do list
  • Sync to my Microsoft Outlook so I have my calendar with me ALWAYS.
  • Dance
  • Display all my contact information for everyone I ever met.
It has a game called Crazy Daisy. Ha! Crazy Daisy! It's very crazy slash the best game ever.

I heart you, electronic organizer aka z22.

1 comment:

Man of Many Thoughts said...

NICE! I love Palm's. I recently upgraded to the TX and am quite sure it is the best thing ever. For me. You have just moved up a few notches in the cool meter.

Good work.

Cameron