Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A WHOLE New World


My brother Ryan is going to be a contestant in the Mr. Rogers pageant. It is a male beauty pageant put on at his high school.
They have to do a talent portion and so my brother is going to sing.
And he is not just going to sing, he is going to sing a song from his favorite movie, Aladdin.
And he's not just going to sing a normal song, he's going to sing both parts of A Whole New World.
And he's not just going to sing both parts, he's going to be half dressed as Aladdin and half dressed as Jasmine.
And he's not going to be alone - he has four of his friends as back-up dancers.
And they won't just be dancing - they will be dressed as Abu, Carpet, the Sultan, and Rajah.
Seriously, I can't wait. I'm going to video tape it and maybe I can figure out how to post it on my blog because it will be the best thing America has ever seen.



FYI, there are at least 2 lifts in the presentation. On the final one, all his friends will lift him up and the person dressed as Carpet is going to be underneath his feet as if he is actually floating off the stage on Carpet.

It's going to be epic.


1 comment:

D.I. Zzo said...

If he doesn't win, it will be a travesty.


I saw the Dalai Lama.


Also, why am I still typing "xghboifg" in order to leave a comment?