Monday, February 25, 2008

Don't Judge Me....

...because I didn't post last week. Not that much happened.

HOWEVER, much DID happen this weekend! I went on a blind date with Raquetball Ray. Here are some facts about the date:
  1. RR is hilarious.

  2. We went to a laser show - LASERQUEEN.

  3. I had a chai tea.

  4. I learned what "going dutch" means.

  5. We talked to several crazy Seattlites.

It was very much fun. And thus, I embark on a new section of my life. The Blind Date section. No, Era. The Blind Date Era. That's what I call it.

Also, I went to the zoo with Kelly. PSYCH. I wanted to go to the zoo with Kelly, but Kelly is a huge baby and didn't want to go only because we couldn't find a parking spot within 2.5 miles of the zoo parking lot. Psh. So what? Anyway, we did end up going out to greek food and it was very greek and delicious.

AND Kelly and I saw a bridge go up for a boat! That was the most exciting.

I'm at work now.... so I should be working....