Monday, February 18, 2008

This Weekend in Review:

Here are things that happened this weekend:

  • Took several naps

  • Painted bedrooms at an in-patient facility for teen girls addicted to drugs with RCC Saturday morning

  • The room I helped paint was the best

  • Went out to breakfast at the Little Cheerful

  • Let Carolyn dress me up fancy

  • Bought an eyelash curler from Fred Meyer

  • Watched the finale of AMERICAN GLADIATORS!!!

  • Went to Poppe's for HLP time and had a Gummi Bear (not just like one gummi bear but a martini CALLED a Gummi Bear, you knuckleheads)

  • Watched Friends episodes

  • Took a walk downtown in the awesome sunshine

  • Went shopping at the outlets in Marysville and bought fun things

  • Cleaned my room

I was very productive. Some people call me Productive Patty. Or if they called me Productive Peggy it'd be like I was named after my mom. When she was in foster care as a baby they called her PEGGY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HI PEGGY. I wonder if Peggy is reading this. Maybe they spelled it a different way.


Peggy, how was your name spelled as an infant? Peggie? Peggi? Pegy? Pehgee? Pehgy? Peghee? Peghie? There are so many ways to spell Peggy!


I'm so interesting.

6 comments:

KJW said...

How interesting.

KJW said...

It'd be funnier if people knew I made the "how interesting" comment when your post was BLANK. Blank as your face when confronted with an analogy.

Ringo:Enormous::Nic:Uncool

Lindsay said...

You should have come to Puyallup and joined the dance off between Kelly and your brother.

Carolyn said...

I am a fashionista.

Anonymous said...

Peggy is now spelled LULU! Stop making fun of the unfortunate who have to live in foster care. I can tell that you were implying that Peggy was a fat baby! That is not true she was just well rounded!

Alison said...

what about pegasuaraus? and pegster?