Thursday, February 7, 2008

Is there a stray dog problem in Bellingham?

Since I have been at my new desk with a window to the outside world, 3 stray dogs have wandered by. None of them stopped to greet me, so they were actually 3 RUDE stray dogs.


One of them wandered by today; he was speckley black and white. He was trotting at a semi-brisk pace. He looked friendly enough, except for he wasn't because he didn't STOP TO SAY HELLO.




I want a dog.


<---- Look at him! Don't you want a dog, too? I sure want this dog. Do you think he's for sale?

WHOA, there he was again! Mr Speckles! He's trying to torment me. He's all like, "Hey, I'm all dog-doggersons and you don't have a dog! hahah!" Ruditude.

Here are the kinds of dogs that potentially want:
  1. A Puggle
  2. A Havanese
  3. A Bichon Frise
  4. A mutty-mutt-mutt

No comments: