Friday, February 8, 2008

Lulu Day February 2008!


My mom came to Bellingham. My mom is the coolest mom that has ever lived. Here are some reasons why she is a cool mom:

1) She is drinking a pina colada with me in this picture

2) She can almost still do the splits

3) She buys me clothes so I won't be a fashion-tard

4) She respects Snowy

5) Once, I was in the living room doing homework and my mom was in the kitchen putting away the dishes. She was reaching up high to put some plates away and she dropped one and it smashed on the floor. Non-hip moms would have said something like, "Shoot!" or "Shooty-booty!" But not my mom. My mom started singing and dancing around the kitchen, singing "Another one bites the dust!"

I laughed for a long, long time.

6) All my friends like her

7) She can whistle the Pledge of Allegience

8) She is an IBO

9) When she owns animals, they live longer than they naturally should. (I think she loves life so much that she infuses it into them and they just never want to die.)

10) She's MY mom, and since I am cool, she has to be cool. I grew in her.

So that's my mom. Lulu Day February 2008 was awesome, and we're planning on having another Lulu Day, maybe Lulu Day March 2008. Don't miss it.

1 comment:

KJW said...

38? No way. ULTIMATE is the one we've been waiting for.