Thursday, February 14, 2008

People with accents are just cooler than regular people

I have recovered now from the finger episode. Physically, at least. It will be awhile before I can fully emotionally and spiritually recover from it.

So I was watching SuperNanny last night and I was like, my voice is so boring. I bet people would like me better if I had an awesome voice. So I'm trying out some different things.

Ideas for my new voice:
  • British accent
  • New York accent
  • Southern accent
  • Traveler's accent
  • Fake speech impediment
  • Fake lisp
  • Whistling all my s's
  • Talking in monotone
  • Australian accent
  • Singing instead of speaking.

Wait! I already do one of those things. Can you guess which one? This is a friendship test. Who knows me the best? Who can answer that question?

2 comments:

KJW said...

Singing instead of speaking AND Fake speech impediment.

I am awesome.

Anonymous said...

it is the singing instead of speaking and of course only a few of us know the real true answer ...australian accent...because you are really from Australia